__________________________________________________________________________



15 June 2010

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...

It's been awhile since I last wrote, hasn't it?

Spring term of school was a bitch, but I managed to get decent grades.  No C's to report this term!  Some days I wish I had gone to a trade school, where I could keep straight A's every term with virtually minimal effort.  Yes, I said it. I know that by keeping my grades up at the university level, though, that I will be able to get funding for my graduate program (which I will begin next fall -- that is fall 2011). I am taking summer courses, which will keep me fairly primed and ready for fall, but I will have a one month break between now and July 12th, when I start summer term.

In two and a half weeks, Kris will be here for a best friends weekend!  I am so fucking excited!  We're going to go camping at Beachside (down by Yachats) and Casey will actually be there for once.  This is the first summer we've had together in a couple years.

I've busted out my old plumeria hair clip from our days in Hawaii (ABC Store for the win!) and have been sportin' it in my hair for a couple weeks now.  Interestingly, the weather around here has been less than summery.  This last weekend we had some low eighties temperatures, but now we're in the high fifties, low sixties.  It's very chilly, for June!  I am ready for summer weather, though I am sure I will be tired of the heat by the time fall comes around.

In preparation for the swimsuit season, however, I have been working out five days a week. I feel better, in regard to energy and mood, for the most part.  I am fatigued from PMS, but meh...girl junk.

It's weird to feel somewhat bored.  I haven't felt bored in the slightest in well over a year, overwhelmed was a daily occurrence.  Now, I actually feel bored on occasion.  I have Torah study and my continuing education stuff with my rabbi every other Friday, but that doesn't keep me as busy as I am used to.

In August, I am going to see Missy, Jen, Melly and some other girl friends and going to see my rabbi.  I am looking forward to it immensely.  Aside from all of these little things, nothing incredibly interesting is going on.  I am not really pondering the meaning of life or anything intellectually stimulating or deep at the moment.  I am at peace with myself and who I am, for the first time in my adult life.  It's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment